Re: [ST] Holiday Spam Apologies

Mike, there is no need for an apology - that message bounced due to
formatting and I sent it through to the list - with my blessing...

For those that had issues with it -

First, Mike is a member of this list. He did not subscribe just to post his
info. He has followed this list for a long time and makes posts from time
to time when he feels that he has something to offer.

Second, I know that several people on the list (or that were on the list)
have taken one of Mike's trips. From all accounts they are a blast. Mike is
a die-hard Triumph enthusiast and goes out of his way to make sure everyone
has a great time riding Triumphs through the Canadian Rockies.

If I could get some more time off from work, I would book one in a hurry.

- -Eric