[ST] helmets

   With all the discussion of Arai's policy changes, I started thinking
about helmets...humor me, it's sleet outside, 30 degrees.  I've been
looking at the Davida catalogue, and their helmets look to be beautifully
constructed and finished.  I'm thinking of those 90 degree days, when my
Arai full face helmet is almost uncomfortably  hot, and the thought of an
open face helmet, with some retro goggles is quite interesting.
   So. I'm wondering if anyone has any experience with the Davida line, and
what your thoughts might be.

Happy Holidays