[ST] ST Hard luggade

Hi there I have just picked the ST up from its first service, having tune 13
and having the hard luggage fitted

I have a problem with the top box.

I removed it by usiing the key and the little pull out handle.  I presume
that refitting it is the reverse of removing it. Except the little pull out
handle doesnt go far enough back as it is being stopped by the rack.

Is there a trick to this.  I have tried pusing down on the luggage whilst
pushing up on the rack etc.  I don't want to apply too much force to the
luggage as its just been painted and it would be a shame to scratch it.  I
would have thought it would be designed so you didn't have to put the box on
empty before you filled it each time

There must be a trick to it that I'm unaware of.

Also

Has anyone with the luggage able to use their ignition key to open it.  It
seems mad that for the cost of it Triumph cant match the key numbers.  I
dont want to have to carry another key on the keyring.

Many Thanks

Martin

End of st-digest V2001 #758