[ST] Motorcycle Holidays

Thanks Gang,

We're going to make sure that any "company postings" aren't info-mercials
and will continue commenting on the bikes and interesting facts that we
learn by having a pile of Triumphs.

I have to say the the T5 Sprint line has been by far the most important
addition to our fleet and seems to please almost all our guests. The ST & RS
fit most people and provide lots of giggles in the twisties. Most pillions
prefer the ST over the Trophy for two-up riding which was a surprise. We're
excited about the 2002 models. Based on how happy we are with the new 955
Tiger motor (smooth, mechanically quiet & so-far completely reliable), I
think they'll be well received. I was a little dissapointed with BIKE's (UK)
recent comparo with the new VFR, but for 95% of the riding most people do,
the sporting edge that the VFR has over the ST will go largely un-noticed.
Many of our guests go home and either buy a Triumph or let others know that
they are great bikes to ride, no matter what a certain magazine article
says.

Have a peaceful holiday season and for those who will ride their Triumph in
the coming days...ENJOY. We've had 30-40cm of snow every day since Saturday
here in Whistler and while I'm missing the throttle, we've had some pretty
awesome skiing/boarding lately.

All the Best,
Mike Ciebien, Libby Everest, Chantelle Pellerin, Ryan Brown, Robert Smith,
Brandon Douglas, Brian Ried, Kenny Burns & Neil Faulkner.
Rocky Mountain Motorcycle Holidays
www.rockymtnmoto.com