[ST] Re: st-digest V2001 #755

In a message dated 12/16/01 9:57:17 PM, owner-st-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< BTW, got the Blue Flame can and ... wow. Great sound (not too loud, but
distinctive), and looks awesome. I'll upload some pix later today (I'm
making a new mount for it, as the factory one is too low). >>

After placing my order for a Blue Flame in Sept, through B&B, and about six
phone calls later, it finally arrived in early December. I got the impression
I had to specify low mount or high mount brackets and connecting tube, and
hope they sent the low I requested, as I have panniers. Will report later on
how installation goes. It weighs 5 lb 13 oz, with connecting tube, but minus
brackets. Agree that appearance is superb. Dave Collins, San Diego