[ST] A Fantastic Weekend

Howdy,

	It was a beautiful weekend here in sunny Texas. Lows in the low
fifties and highs in the mid seventies. Had breakfast at favorite local
cafe and met some other riders before heading out to the Texas World
Speedway for some CMRA endurance racing action. Then did another 125
miles afterwards. There was not a cloud to be seen the entire day.
	Sunday, headed back down to the cafe again for breakfast. While
waiting for the food, someone vaguely familiar walked in, Colin Edwards
and his lovely wife. We decided to leave them alone figuring they might
not enjoy being pestered during the off season. I must say, he drives a
very cool old caddy with big fins, blacked out windows and nice
striping.
	After breakfast it was back to the backroads and off to the
track to watch the sprint races. Lots of 6 lap shootouts. Saw a few
wrecks up close and personal, fortunately no one was seriously hurt. It
was another gorgeous day, perfect for riding. We spent the rest of the
day at the track and ran into tons of the local riders. Lots of VFR's
and some Sprint ST's. The Blue VFR got quite a few confused looks from
passersby hehe.
	All in all, a great weeekend. Soon the cold weather will hit
here and it might start getting down into the forties!! I may have to
break down and get a Widder vest hehe. I don't know how you folks up
north can take it :-( You're all welcome to come down here and enjoy
some mild winter riding ;-)

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in OEM Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!
1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT (FOR SALE)
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)

for subscribe/unsubscribe, policy and archive information.