Re: [ST] BRG colour of choice?

And, if that's not enough for you...the Apollo moon
landings were faked, the oil companies bought the
patent to an engine that would proved 100 miles per
gallon  and wont release it (sorry no SI for
non-english unit folks), Bic razors bought the patent
for a blade that never goes dull, and there is no
Santa Clause or Easter Bunny.

All along, those of us riding the red ST (like me)
have been living in a wonderful world of fairy tales.