Re: [ST] BRG colour of choice?

original blathering:
>      BTW, there is only one colour that has been popular enough to
> >survive
>all years of ST production. The magnificent RED! 'nough said:-)
>

>Jack "Rude Dog" Hays

Oh, man, I thought the "which color is best" thread wasn't scheduled to
start until Jan.  Oh well.

It is well know that the BEST and rarest color is of course Black.  Black is
technically not a color, but rather the absence of color, which means it
must be the fastest "color" as well, since it is not wasting time and energy
absorbing all those nasty photons.  Sexy?  Everyone knows Black is ways
sexier than, say, boring blue or worse green.  And as far as being the
"proper" color, well I never been to worried 'bout bein' a proper
anydamnthing.

Smooth, fast, sexy, bold, bad....yeah baby that's a BLACK bike.

And before you all start whining about it being discontinued, I'll just say;
"there's no accounting for taste".  If popularity were a valid measurement,
then Britney Spears is a true musician, Danielle Steele is a great writer,
and the Ford Taurus is the greatest car ever produced.

So there, that oughta get the winter threads goin', ya punks :]

UnderDawg
STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, BLACK as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"I refuse to tip-toe thru life, only to arrive safely, at death"