Re: [ST] BRG colour of choice?

I thought, as far as optics are concerned, that black
was the presence of *all* colors.  We see things in
different colors based on the colors they reflect,
since black reflects none (eg absorbes all), we see
none.  White, therefore, would be the "fastest" color
because it reflects all color bands of light, which
blend into the white that we see.

Although, I'm just a UNIX admin, what do I know about
light and color?  I'd say, if you look at my previous
post about conspiracies, that I'm the most informed
person on the planet.