Re: [ST] Lighting question

Congrats for making a fine choice.  Other folks with either more experience
or a service manual handy will give some instructions on raising the beams.
Unlike the big H, Triumph uses standard H4 bulbs, so any garden variety H4
will work.  I would endorse the Philips Vision Plus bulbs found on
http://www.powerbulbs.com/.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Just acquired '01 ST. Had been riding Honda ST. Love this Triumph, though!!

Just a quick question: I find the lighting a little weak, personally.

a) Is there an easy way to adjust the headlamps? They are pointed too low
for me at night.

b) Are there higher wattage bulbs which will fit the ST?

Thanks for any tips/help.

Merry Christmas all.

Mitch