[ST] tho toasty thumbs up

Put the heated handgrips on the ST over the weekend.  They are great.  I
mounted the switch on the dash like the example in the faq.  The only reason
I can see that you wouldn't want to mount it there is if you had short arms.
Otherwise it looks like that is where it belongs.  hacking a hole in the side
panel just doesn't do it.

THe intructions say to put them on the high setting until they warm up and
then go to the lower setting.  I don't suppose there is any harm leaving on the
high setting?  The grips didn't melt or anything.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.