Re: [ST] Merry Christmas

From: Erik Miner
>A most joyful Christmas to you all! And a happy, healthy, hopeful new year
>
>Hope Santa Dawg brings you everything thing you asked for<

He did. I awoke to having my wife at my side, and all three of my kids at
home with us. (Two are adults over 18). All of our parents are healthy, as
are all their grandchildren. Though my mom is saddened forever by the loss
of her youngest son earlier this year, we are all still very grateful for
those loved ones we do have. Love. That is the greatest gift I could have,
and I do.

A Happy Christmas wish for all.

Ken M.