[ST] Re: Guilt

>While you're waiting, get all that dirt off your engine.  What would your
>Mom think?  Tsk, Tsk.
>
>Andy Kay, RotLE
>"Better Living Through Velocity"

Great, no parents or ex-wives at this holiday, and I still get guilted!!

Actually was thinking about how gungy it was when I took all the bodywork
off...what do you use to clean it with??

Dealer suggested pressure wash, followed by compressed air on all the
electrics.

Suggestions gratefully accepted.

>Sure, it's a diagnostic plug, female type.  As soon as George Yount gives
>me
>back our factory manual I can tell you what it does.

I looked (quickly) in the factory manual and didn't see it...

Oh...hope everyone is enjoying their holiday!! We're off at 0-dark-30
tomorrow to Big Sur and SF for the weekend, where we'll be at the Memorial
Ride on Sat:

>So I'd like to announce the Julius Long Memorial Ride.
>
>Saturday December 29th, 2001.
>12:00 noon.
>
>Meet at the Horse Shoe Coffee Shop. 566 Haight St. San Francisco.

Any BA folks going??

Marc