RE: [ST] BRG colour of choice?

In your message regarding RE: [ST] BRG colour of choice? dated Tue, 25 Dec 2001
14:19:23 -0000, Rich Crinson said that ...

>RC-  You mean that you're the one who was supposed to put the money under the
>RC-  pillow when I lost my teeth?
>RC-
>RC-  In that case I expect a cheque because in my calculation you owe me £100!
>RC-  (I 'had' a sweet tooth!)

Afraid not as:

a) You only would have had 20 deciduous (baby) teeth and at 6d per tooth (six
old pence = 2.5p) that only comes to 50p for the lot and I have on good
authority, from the Chief Fairy, that you have had funds from the Toothfairies
in excess of this.

b) Little boys that ask for money don't get it.

c) The Toothfairy accepts no liability for being unable to exchange teeth for
money if unable to complete the exchange due to the following:

the tooth could not be found
it was not a human tooth
we do not think that pieces of chicken bone are very funny
we were unable to approach the tooth due to excessive odour
the tooth has previously been redeemed for cash
the tooth did not originally belong to you
the tooth fairy does not process fingernails
your request has been forwarded to the Nerve Ending Fairy for
appropriate action
you were overheard to state that you do not believe in the tooth fairy
you are age 12 or older at the time your request was received
the tooth is still in your mouth
the tooth was guarded by a vicious fairy-eating dog at the time of our
visit
no nightlight was on at the time of our visit
the snacks provided for the tooth fairy were not satisfactory, or were
missing
we discovered evidence of unsafe tooth extraction as follows:
   string
   pliers
   gunpowder
   hammer marks
   chisel
part of skull attached to tooth
no dental care

[Stolen from http://www.talknatural.com/laughter/toothfairy.html )

By the way the Chief Fairy does not look like
http://digitalart.org/artwork/artwork.php?ID=1561 ...well only when she has a
bad case of PMS (I have just been hit by the Chief Fairy aka my wife who is
standing by my side as I write this).

- --
Mike Bostock
http://www.toothfairy.co.uk/