Re: [ST] Re: Guilt

original message:
>From: Matt Knowles <matt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>That's the whole point of covering a motor with a fairing, so you can be
>out riding instead of cleaning it.

Must admit I agree wholeheartedly on this one.  Ride the bike, come home,
spray it with S-100, rinse it off, cover it.  Repeat.

It is also my true that there is an ancient Indian curse that sez; Anyone
who washes, waxes or otherwise cleans their bike, during a trip, is CALLING
for rain!  It is the bikers "rain dance"
(this does not appoly to de-bugging the headlight or windscreen)

I believe "Dirty Dawg" has an opine on this subject.

and I love the Riderwearhouse sticker "NOT ART"

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"