Re: [ST] Product Review / Ride Report

original message:
>From: Dabrow51@xxxxxxx
>What is "zook" wax? Do you know the manufacturers name?

Well, actually Dave, I speelled the name wrong. (duh) It is ZOOKE, their
website is here:   http://zooke.com/

I picked up the wax and spray at the Dallas M/C show.  Incredible stuff,
really.  Walking by the guy at the booth asked if he could clean my glasses,
I say "sure".  He used the wax and when he handed them back I thought I had
a NEW pair of specs!  Covered all the pitts and scratches (they're 5 yrs
old, of hard use), then he held'em over a little steamer and, NO FOG!  Cool,
thinks me.  I bought the whole line.  It has proved to work just as well on
my face shields.  Ain't technology grand?

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"