Re: [ST] Re: Guilt

>Ben,Ben, I think yer gittin yer sig lines mixed up. *I* live in Tejas, Matt
>lives out thar on the left coast, they ain't got no Longhorns out thar.

Actually we do. You would be amazed to see what you can find in Ferndale.
Along with the thousands of holsteins and jerseys, we have a few longhorns,
as well as some buffalos, llamas and a few other exotics. And these aren't
in the zoo, as Ferndale is too small to have a zoo.

What you won't find is Cadillacs with huge horns mounted on the front
grill. Except for maybe in the Kinetic Sculpture Race.
http://www.humguide.com/kinetic/

For Sprint content, if we have the rallye in Ferndale next summer, you
don't need to worry about the buffalo, they're kept behind fences.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://home.earthlink.net/~mattknowles

Vote for Northern California! Highway 36, the best damn motorcycle road
I've been on.
'99 Sprint St
'01 KLR650
'97 KLX300