[ST] Eastern Rallye 2001 Report finally done

Howdy,

	I have finally completed the trip report for the Eastern Rallye
in North Carolina. I need names! Smack me (gently) next time you see
me, but I am terrible at remembering names. So if you see yourself in a
picture, please email me and let me know who you are and where you are
in the picture. It would also be nice if you gave me an idea where the
picture shows up in the site. It would be even nicer if you cut and
paste the link to the picture hehe. Anyway, you can see it all at my
website at:

http://sfriday.com/

or

http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (faster mirror site)

It is in the TRIP REPORT section of the site. Comments and suggestions
always welcome.

Adios,

- --
Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx
2001 Honda VFR 800 Fi His in Red
1998 Honda VFR 800 Fi Hers in OEM Blue - RED BODYWORK FOR SALE!!
1999 Triumph Legend 900 TT (FOR SALE)
http://sfriday.com/
http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/ (mirror site)