Re: [ST] Product Review / Ride Report

original message:
>From: Butch Dunlap <dunlapb@xxxxxxxx>
>I've been riding 'lectric for several years now and always find it
>interesting when I tell someone how easy and comfortable it is and
>they tell me it isn't worth it. Like freezing your ass off is!

Yo Butch, you are so right. I think the problem for most of us "old school"
riders is we just would not believe that electrics could make that big a
difference.  Well I now say to all: "try it, you will not believe the
difference".  Not only does the liner or vest keep your core warm, the
warmer blood keeps the rest of you warmer as well ('cept my toes still need
a little mo'help).  Ya know, sometimes years of ridin' works agianst ya,
(see sig line below) <G>

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"