Re: [ST] Eastern Rallye 2001 Report finally done

Well, I was tossing around the idea of heading to the
'02 Eastern Rallye, now I'm convinced.

I couldn't read the whole report though...nothing
agaist our writing or anything, I just couldnt stand
reading about someone else hitting all of those roads
while I'm stuck in the snow right now.