[ST] Antifreeze leak?

I just noticed a small puddle of green stuff under my
bike.  I dont know if it's even big enough to call it
a puddle, it was ~1inch by ~2inches.  The belly pan
was showing no evidence of anything.

The thing that's killing me is that I've not ridden
the bike in a couple of weeks, it just sits there with
the Battery Tender plus on it.  I had the 6k mi
service done a few weeks ago, rode it home and then
it's been sitting ever since.

It's been pretty cold here lately, like in the 20's
(F), but the bike's been in my garage so it's been
able to retain at least a *little* heat.  Is it
possible that the cold has caused a problem for me?

A friend/neighbor and I are going to take the fairings
off later today and see if we can find where it's
coming from...is there a way I can check the collant
level easily?  I dont have my manual as it never got
unpacked when I moved.

Thanks in advance for replies.