[ST] Clutch cable one more time

My second clutch cable bit the dust at 7850 miles today.  It is almost
double the milage the last one broke.  Last time it happened the dealer
was stocking the crap cables since that was all they had at the time and
so many were breaking.  I am hoping to find someone in the bay area
wed morning that has the newer cables in stock.  Any bets on who has one?

I checked an my serial number is in the range of the recall.

Wishing now that I had a hydraulic clutch.

Wes

- --
~~~~wesman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My old sig was about Vaxen and VMS but I can't even figure out
the name of the company that owns them anymore.