RE: San Francisco/European ST Trade?

Hi,

Actually... I've been thinking of going to the States somewhere this year
with a friend of mine. And we would like to tour the West-coast by (two)
bike(s). The problem is this: I want to attend a wedding which is 30 June
(Nevada City), and my holidays would be around that time (although I still
have to check w/ my work to see if I can get off). Are you capable of moving
your holidays, because I am certainly interested!
I myself drive a '99 red Sprint ST w/ 30k kms on it. My friend has a
CBR1000F, but is looking on buying a Blackbird.
I live in The Netherlands, but as you might know: travelling in Europe is
easy and doesn't take up that much time (2 hrs to Germany, 1 hr to Belgium,
3 hrs to France and 5 to Paris!). Me and my friend actually toured Europe
this summer, we did Belgium, Luxemburg, France, Switserland (Geneva), Italy
(Milan and Venice), Austria (Salzburg), Chech republic (Prague), Poland
(Wraclaw) and Germany. And all of this in 3 weeks!

Gr.
Q.