Re: No more speeding, ever, at least in the UK

> Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 20:21:10 -0800
> From: "Mike Benzon" <fast87@xxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: No more speeding, ever, at least in the UK
>
> It's called lack of freedom. A priceless right that is taken for granted.

Maybe we in Blighty should get ourselves one of those 'constitution'
thingies, instead of having laws based on feudal principles. It appears we
can then defended ourselves on the letter of the law, rather than the
spirit...

Failing that, we could always petition Betty Windsor...

(I might just have to join the Velocette Owners' Club. I'd like to see them
fit electronic *anything* to one of those!)

Regards,
- --
BRG
email: keith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx