RE: No more speeding, ever, at least in the UK

Yep just make a little something that goes between the gps reciever and the antena.  Something that broadcasts the same position over and over.  Say a position where they won't have speed data, then you would have no speed limitation.  Don't imagine they would limit the cars for areas they don't have data.