MPS goodies

I note that several of you have now ordered and obtained your MPS
catalogues. There are many things of interest to RS riders in there this
year. Has anyone ordered anything from it yet? I'm especially interested to
know:-

- - which double bubble works best, the MPS or the Powerbronze? They look to
be slightly different heights. I need to buy one soon for a long trip and
I'd like to get it right first time.

- - whether any of the many aftermarket mirrors they offer fit, and work
better than the stock items? They have quite a range and there must be
something there that does better than show your elbows!

- - whether their carbon-look hugger is any good? From the picture it looks a
decent length and even has an extension to protect the shock's bottom
linkage, yet doesn't seem to include a chainguard. So with it on does the
stock chainguard still fit, or what?

- - has anyone yet obtained a copy of the promised new Haynes 'generic 955i'
workshop manual, and is it any good?

Barry
2000 RS