East Texas Ride to Hodges Gardens Louisiana April 7

Howdy,

	It's that time again. With most of the last three months
being cold and messy, I have gotten the itch to do a weekend ride
again. Since the cold weather put a damper on the East Texas Fall
Foliage ride back in early December, I figure we'll do the Spring
Blossom ride instead. Blue Bonnets should be blooming like crazy,
as will the Dogwood and Azaleas. There is nothing like riding
through the woods when Spring is busting out! So if you are up for
a weekend of riding, here is what I'm thinking.
	This is planned for the weekend of April 6,7 and 8th.
Those who live close to Huntsville, Tx., can ride up Saturday
morning. We'll congregate here at our home and try to leave by
10:00-11:00 am. Those from farther away, particularly west of here,
like Austin/San Antonio, might come in Friday night. Folks from up
north, like the DFW area can either come in Friday night or pick
their own route to the park and ride down through east Texas and
meet up with the rest of us at the park. The same goes for anyone
in Louisiana. Saturday night will be spent at the park or nearby.
Sunday will be spent riding home on different routes through
several National Forests.
	I have set up a small website with more details for anyone
interested in attending the ride, including directions to my home.
I know we could go to the hill country, but hey, that is where
everyone goes and where we've all been before. Besides, I'll get to
that later in the year as well. Maybe another Labor Day ride when
it is a nice balmy 113 Deg. F. like last year hehe. Here is the
site addy:

http://pages.tca.net/sfriday/

Look under the Upcoming Rides section at the top of the page. And
before you email me, yes I know some of the other links on the page
go to an empty document placeholder, a result of to little webspace
from my greedy ISP. I'm working on that. Also, that very same ISP
has been having "technical difficulties" today, so if the site does
not come up, try again soon. They swear they will have it fixed
hehe.
	I look forward to hearing from you and hope to see lots of
you here!

Adios,

Scott Friday
98-VFR800@xxxxxxxxxxxx