cable troubles

Hi Tai and fellow disgusters:
	Just wanted to compliment you on your technical description of what happened to your clutch cable on the RS. I had to laugh, but the problem isn't funny. I don't think anything has to be done to your gearbox where the cable doo-hickey is replaced. Since you are not very clear as to WHERE on the bike the cable problem occurred, (handlebar or gearbox) I don't have a clue about what might have to be done to effect a repair.
	Whatever the problem, best of luck....you are covered by the warranty.
	I also suggest that you do a "pre and post-flight" check on the bike whenever you ride. Cleaning and polishing the bike also allows inspection of these types of things before they become a problem. I have made some interesting discoveries this way and have avoided a few potential roadside casualties.
Be safe,
Howard Stephen Serlick
'00 Blue ST
Philadelphia