left drive or right drive?

IIRC, this list got into a bit of a battle or left driver or right
drive, well I tried to find and article about something that amazed
me at the time but could not. Since then another story has popped
up:

http://www.drive.com.au/news/default.asp?section=news&page=http://drive.fairfax.com.au/content/20010207/news/news1.html

The original article went into detail on how the importer had to
turn the 'Stang from a left drive to a right drive. Scary!

To me the thought of spanking down $85k for a ford is somewhat
scary, and I am considered a Ford biggit by many of my friends :-)

required MC content, should finally have my front wheel back today,
full report when I have it in my possession

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664