Re: weird thing happened to me on my way to work... (longish)

Tai Day wrote:

> So, I was commuting work last Thursday riding my trusty screamin Yellow RS
> over the "Bay Bridge" when I decided to down shift. The clutch lever became
> slack and I knew that the clutch cable must have broken.

- --snip

> It's just the freakiest thing that ever fell off my bike. That's all.

This is not the freakiest thing to fall off a bike.

I have been in the pits and had several riders come off track with
problems in this area.  Sometimes the bike is missing the doo hickey,
sometimes the adjusters went loose.

This is the perfect application for a little RTV.

- -chuck