Re: Lurker comments (was Re: SX Stoppit!)

Sorry Paul, I'm really not looking for a naked bike to clothe.  When I
commented on the boy racer look it wasn't so much to say I didn't like a
faired bike, I just don't need the extreme positions, racy dash layouts,
and rear bodywork so swoopy and lacking in tie downs.  For example,
think the RC51 vs. the VFR - the first is a racer, the second a sport
tourer.  I've had a standard, been there done that, didn't bother with
the T-shirt.  I would definitely keep the ZX-6D over laying out money
for the ZR-7.  It's just not for me.  The threaded bosses are a nice
touch though, and at least the sort of idea that more bikes should
emulate.

- --

Thanks.

Jeff Goss