Re: RS vs ST

Mike,

I'm not a resident of Arizona, but I play one on TV...  (Ok that one's
pretty old and smelly)   ...Arizona is one of those states that makes
you ride your bike a fair distance to get to the good roads, but the
good roads do exist.  Pretty much anything east and north of Phoenix has
the capability of testing rider and machine.  Highway 191 is one of my
favorites, though being from Albuquerque NM, it's a bit of a run for me
to get there.  Even I17 (closer to Flagstaff) can produce some giggles
if you have a good radar detector and triple digit speeds.

Now if they could just figure out a way to turn down the heat in the
summer...

Dan Wallander
99ST