RE: Daytona launch

I spoke with Jerry at TOA the other day on an un-related matter. He
mentioned that they have a new model down there in Ga.. He wouldn't
tell me ( no matter how sneaky I tried too be :-)  what it is, but I
can now assume it's the new Daytona. He did say to keep an eye on the
official Triumph site over the next couple of weeks for info, and
pics.

Erik