Re: Daytona launch

I work near Docklands so plan to make a visit to the new eXcel centre. I'll
take the digital camera and post some images.
They are doing some late night openings to attract "the city types" to buy
scooters no doubt :-)

Speaking to a salesman at the city branch of Metropolis he said the styling
will be far more pointy and aggressive, upside down front forks and less
weight and so on. He also started talking about a bigger version of the new
four cylinder engine used in the TT600 but he said this may just be
speculation.

Sounds like good stuff...

Regards, Ian
Kent, England