Re: Tank Bag

- --- StrangeC@xxxxxxx wrote:
> Does Triumph make a tank bag for the Sprint ST (or
> one that will fit) that is
> thinner ie not as tall as the standard one?

Rick,

I purchased a Trimph tank bag for my RS (same as the
one for an ST) and I simply ended up cutting the hard
plastic that forms the nice stand up look.  I cut it
only where my chest hits it about a 2" curve and its
great!

You can also remove the plastic entirely, but then I
don't think it looks good cause it just lays without
any shape on your tank.

- - George
00' RS