Re: rs question

	Chris,

		I'm about your size - I'm 6'4" and 250 lbs.  I think that
the RS has the perfect ergonomics for us big guys.  The bars and pegs are in
the perfect position and the saddle has just enough padding.  A lot of
people on the list seem to like the Genmar bar risers or substitute ST bars
for a little extra height - I just haven't found that to be necessary.  It
really does need stiffer springs in the forks, so you will probably be
interested in the race tech mod.  Check the archives for suggestions on oil
weights, preload, emulator settings and so on.  The longest trip that I've
taken with the bike so far was about six hours and I felt fine afterwards.

	Rob
	'00 RS "Bonnie"