Re: carbon fiber exhaust

>>> Jerry Spicer <spicer@xxxxxxxx> - 2/8/01 9:02 PM >>>
I have a yellow 2000 rs with the belly pan,carbon fiber triumph exhaust,
k&n air filter and the mapping. The dealer where I purchased all of this
said it was dyno'd with an increase of about 15 HP. I can tell you the
bike is considerably deeper in sound and seems to jump when I nail the
throttle. I have NO complaints with doing all of this. I am sure it will
reduce fuel mileage , but I didn't buy this for the mileage , I bought
it for the grin on my face when I pull the wheel off the ground or hit
100 Plus MPH. Have fun, Jerry

One possible drawback is that if you put on a lot of miles, you will probably have to repack the can on a regular basis. It seems a fair trade for such a performance improvement, not to mention improved sound.

Darwin