Re: RS vs ST

>>> "Mike Benzon" <fast87@xxxxxxxxxx> - 2/8/01 11:02 PM >>>
Jerry
I was just thinking the other day about the many twisty roads I have to
choose from living here in northern California and how it suits the kind of
bike I ride. Then I was thinking I wouldn't want to live somewhere where the
roads are all straight and I was thinking that Arizona might be that kind of
place.

Arizona has some terrific roads in the mountains around Sedona and Flagstaff. Also check out what used to be U.S. 666. It's been renamed now. I think the Christian fundamentalists objected because they thought it was Satanic. They could be right--it's one hell of a road. It runs along the eastern border of the state, south from Alpine and through the mountains where Geronimo used to hide out. Wild rode, with almost no traffic, but watch for cows. Also there are many places where the road narrows to a single lane, with maybe two feet of pavement on the outside of the double yellow. And if you go down out there, you'll probably never be found.

Darwin