Re[2]: Mushy ST Brakes

that line isn't pressurized, so i don't think the stainless aspect
of your fix could have been what did the trick.
     Absolutely! I didn't fit the stainless pipe to fix any
     particular problems. It just looks really good :)

did you make the hose shorter or longer as well?
     It's hard to tell because the stainless line wouldn't bend as
     tightly as the OE part. I just trimmed it repeatedly until it
     fitted with a smooth curve rather than a tight bend like the
     original had. I'd 'guess' that it was shorter.

     Howlin'

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software