From: Darwin Holmstrom [mailto:dholmstrom@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: den 12 februari 2001 17:32
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: RE: RS vs ST

>>> Per Bruun <per.bruun@xxxxxxxxxx> - 2/12/01 10:08 AM >>>
Hi,

Is the output measured on the crancshaft or on the rear wheel?

/Per

- -

In an interview with Erik Buell a few years back, Buell kept quoting
crankshaft horsepower, and I kept referring to rear wheel horsepower.
Finally I said I'd be interested in crankshaft horsepower when he figured
out a way for me to ride down the road on the crankshaft.

Darwin

*

End of st-digest V2001 #89