Re: RS vs ST (power difference??)

  The first ride article from Cycle World on the RS
said that it felt considerbly quicker then the ST.  I
can't see why there would be that much difference in
power with the same tune and factory rating on the
torque and h.p.  If any thing the RS should be quicker
because of it's slimmer body and lighter weight.
Chris Brant
00 RS in two weeks and 5 days