Re: Horn Dawg Brake Reservoir Mod

Too bad I can't sneak something like that onto our 3x machine at work.
Well maybe I could, we've got aluminum billet just sitting around.  Just
couldn't make any in any volume!  Such a shame, all this power and the
inability to use it for cool bike stuff. The other day I drew up an ST
swingarm, wheel and a Michelin tire as solid models.  Uhh, it's
practice!  Makes a really cool background...

Joe, how about a picture of your mod?

Mark Collett

Joe Zaccaria wrote:

> I'm sure you're right.  Anyone with a milling machine could make a beautiful
> little bracket for this purpose.  I'd be happy to do the design work if
> someone want's to do the fab.
>
> Zac
>  Free Web Email & Filter Enhancements.
>  http://www.freewebemail.com/filtertools/