RE: BBC wins superbikes deal

Hunt was very witty, but also very urbane, constantly pointing out to Muddly
Talker that he was in fact wrong, and had he ever driven an F1?
I had the honour of meeting briefly when he owned a night club in
Marbella...Oscars. He fully enjoyed his all too brief retirement :-)
- --
Neil "Diamond Dawg" Tracey
ex Sprint Sport. 99 Red ST
Bath. UK.