RE: Washing your ST

No flame taken ;-))

It isn't a solvent, but basically a wash off soap - or so it says - which is
why the confusion - especially since the Triumph shop sold it to me.....

The soap and elbox grease bit still happens, just not every time - when the
dirt is light, it's (was) easier to use the Motul, but if that's what caused
the indicators to come off, it goes south....

Thanks,