Re: New pup for the pack.

 > Well, yeppers, I did in fact pick up a 2000 Sprint RS over the weekend down
congratulations!

 > in "sunny" Southern California.  Gadzooks, the gearbox is miserable at the
 > moment.  Everything I've heard and read tells me it will get much better
 > after the Running In Oil is swapped out for the good stuff.  If it doesn't,
it gets better quickly, but when it's cold, it's stiff long past
the initial running-in oil.  learn to shift from 1st to 2nd with the
lever "pre-loaded" before you pull in the clutch, especially while
the engine is cold.

 > On a hopefully less serious warranty issue: my left front turn signal is
 > stopped functioning at about 250 miles, and when I signal a left turn, both
 > the rear signal and the dash indicator flash rapidly.  I found nothing on
 > this in the manual, any help?

sounds like a burned out bulb, or else the connectors at the back of
the signal stalk have come undone.  identical symptoms, in either case.

paul