Re: Subject Lines

At 12:11 PM 2/14/01 -0800, Steve Hollasch wrote:
>     Are you aware of this issue?  Just thought I'd ping you in case
>there's an easy fix on your end.

I am aware of the issue and really wish that Microsoft would fix the issue.
They say it is not a problem, but I can't imagine anyone that would want
"subject 1" and "subject 1 " to be two different groups.... Ideally they
should have an option in the grouping to ignore trailing blanks.

Typically it is caused when someone pastes the subject line (like from a
digest). I would have to write a routine to edit every subject line to
remove any trailing blanks and just have too many other things that are
higher on the priority list right now.

Of course you could follow the Microsoft support solution of "editing each
subject line to remove any trailing blanks".....

;-)

- - Eric