Re: Thomas today, gone tomorrow

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Jack Hays wrote:

> 	Thomas, I think you need more weight training to solve this problem!
> 	Who the heck did the bearing work? I want to know so I never ever go
> there.
> 	Sorry for all your problems. Why not run the TT by them for a tune up?
> 	Duck horror story. I've ridden both, liked the Duck for an hour, very
> quick handling. Got my ST back and felt sooo good. Better torque,
> smother, better throttle response, just overall better. Truth in
> advertising?

Jack,

The work was done by Sabin Performance, as he was pounding away at
the rim with obviously not the tools he needed (and admitted to
FWIW) I was looking around and the only bike that could be considered
a late model bike was a ZX11 that had ran into a car while drag
racing and needed a completely new front end.

When I am get the new wheels in I am going to take them down to
Eurosport (I think that is the name of the dealership, just this
side of FW that you and Robert suggest) and start talking to them.
>From what I understand they are good people, if they are fair with
me I will be fair with them. Anyway, I am going to ask them about
the availability of BRG STs, and then depending on time lines I
will put a deposit down. Got to sell the TT before I get the ST.
But from the FW bike show, IIRC they where hinting that it might
be may-june before they would have another available BRG ST. That
timing would probably work well.

Thom

Thomas Emberson  <Thomas@xxxxxxx>        http://get.qnx.com
QNX Software Systems Inc.
5100 Tennyson Parkway, Suite 1000, Plano, TX, 75024
V: 214-495-5665  F: 214-495-5664