Re: Silver ST

Previously, you (WESTCOTT) wrote:
> Ahem, that's "Aluminum" on the Daytona not metallic silver.  Tornado Red is
> the fastest and best looking.

The attribution was lost, but I'll admit that it was I who called it
"metallic siver".  To my eye it was a silvery metallic color, regardless
of the proper name.  And maybe I remember it as being brighter (shinier)
than it really is -- it's been a while since I saw one in person and not
just the 1:18 model on my desk.

I calls 'em as I sees 'em.

Regardless of the name, I still think the ST would look amazing in that
color.  If it had been offered I'd have been hard pressed to choose
between it and Sapphire Blue.

- --
Bill "Bench Dawg" Flowers
Clearwater FL