Re: New Apparel Line

Wow, they have womens sizes!!!!  yea!!!
Why is it that Europe seems to have more leathers actually made
for women rather than in the U.S....  I find that so frustrating.
I ended up buying my current Hein Gericke leathers when I was visiting
the U.K. and they are cut for women and superior to anything I've
found off the rack in the States.   I wish more people would import
this stuff.  Sorry for griping.  Guess it's one of my pet motorcycle
peeves.

Kathy