Re: New Apparel Line

- ----- Original Message -----
From: "Kathy Kost" <kathyk@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

> I ended up buying my current Hein Gericke leathers when I was visiting
> the U.K. and they are cut for women and superior to anything I've
> found off the rack in the States.

I don't think you have to go to (or order from) the UK to buy Hein Gericke
clothing. I bought my jacket from my local dealer here in Vancouver, BC, and
I'm sure I remember seeing Hein Gericke stuff at a show in California that I
watched on American Thunder a while back.

Actually I thought Hein Gericke was an offshoot of First Gear, kinda like
Cadillac vs Chevy.  Very good quality.

Neil